WINNER: Patchwork and Chelsea and Westminster FT: Patchwork – Digital Transformation of the Staff Bank
Patchwork is a bespoke software system to enhance management of temporary staffing and improve efficiency of the staff bank.
The end-to-end software solution increased bank fill rates and staff bank size, generating an estimated cost benefit of over £1m per annum. The system is now live in seven trusts.
- InterSystems and Coordinate My Care: Transforming Urgent and End of Life Care – HIGHLY COMMENDED
- The William Quarrier Scottish Epilepsy Centre: EEG Technology: Monitoring Systems – HIGHLY COMMENDED
- Aire Logic and Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust: Digital Innovation Improving Patient Care
- Amplitude Clinical Outcomes: ReferBack: A simple software solution, saving millions for the NHS
- Digital Surgery: Go Surgery
For all enquiries with regards to the Partnerships Awards please contact Chris Edwards, Awards Director, HSJ
Winners of the 2019 HSJ Partnership Awards announced
- Currently reading
HSJ Partnership Awards 2019: Medical Software, Systems and Technology