WINNER: GRI UK and The Bristol, Weston and Bath Partnership Project (BNSSG): Collaboration in Procurement
To address challenges regarding collective non-permanent recruitment, BNSSG partnered with GRI to control expenditure, create one point of contact for booking agency staff and achieve a future proof model.
Results of the partnership include reducing off-framework fill rate from 29 per cent to 18 per cent and cost savings of over £2.5m.
- GHX UK and Guy’s and St Thomas’ Foundation Trust: SmartTogether Procurement Shared Service
- GHX UK and Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust: GS1 and Scan4Safety project
- Ingenica Solutions and Taunton and Somerset FT: Improved data driving better procurement
- Liaison: Booking Rate Index for NHS Directors
- North of England Commissioning Support and NHS England North
For all enquiries with regards to the Partnerships Awards please contact Chris Edwards, Awards Director, HSJ
Winners of the 2019 HSJ Partnership Awards announced
- Currently reading
HSJ Partnership Awards 2019: Procurement Support or Service Project of the Year