WINNER: Sussex MSK Partnership (Central), Here (Care Unbound) and Sussex Community Foundation Trust: Shared Decision Making - Sussex MSK Partnership “Putting Patients in Control”
Putting Patients in Control is a multifaceted education programme for musculoskeletal specialist practitioners.
It is designed to involve patients in care planning for reducing preventable surgical intervention and improve access times for patients deciding on surgery.
The programme empowered patients to take control of their musculoskeletal care, reducing referrals to secondary care and waiting times, thereby enhancing patient and family experience.
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital FT and Healthskills: Excellence in leadership delivering excellence in patient care
- Eli Lilly and Company: TOPICAL: Delivering education for the management of Type 2 Diabetes
- Neurology Academy: Addressing variation in MS services nationally through clinical engagement and collaboration
- Olympus: Energising Education
- Optum Alliance - consisting of Optum UK and PwC Strategy+: Commissioning Capability Programme
For all enquiries with regards to the Partnerships Awards please contact Chris Edwards, Awards Director, HSJ
Winners of the 2019 HSJ Partnership Awards announced
- Currently reading
HSJ Partnership Awards 2019: Best Educational Programme for the NHS