WINNER: Roche Diagnostics and Oxford Academic Health Science Network: Changing clinical practice
This partnership evolved measures to protect pregnant women at risk of developing pre-eclampsia.
It included, implementing an accurate diagnostic test; conducting a randomised trial; developing a toolkit to support clinicians, midwives, patients, pathology services; and building bespoke business cases with each hospital to fund the innovation.
Women free of PE were discharged within a week, directing resources to monitor patients in need. It reduced unnecessary hospitalisation and helped reallocate beds for better purposes.
- Age UK Nottingham and Nottinghamshire and Nottinghamshire Healthcare Foundation Trust: New Care Homes
- Efficacy and NHS Practitioner Health Programme: Providing psychological support for GPs in England
- HARTMANN and Herts Health GP Federation: Ambulatory leg ulcer in primary care service support and improvement
- HARTMANN and Manchester University FT: Online Logistics Ordering System
- Radiology Management Solutions: Radiology Management Solutions working in partnership with Betsi Cadwaladr UHB to reduce radiology waiting lists
- Villa Care and Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust: Integrated discharge wards and management to improve patient flow and capacity
For all enquiries with regards to the Partnerships Awards please contact Chris Edwards, Awards Director, HSJ
Winners of the 2019 HSJ Partnership Awards announced
- Currently reading
HSJ Partnership Awards 2019: Best Healthcare Provider Partnership