WINNER: East London FT – Compassion and Equality in Employee Relations
Staff experience is one of the four key pillars of the trust’s strategy. There is a dedicated staff experience team and the topic holds a strategic seat with the board. However, despite these successes, in 2019 ELFT had a disproportionately high number of staff suspensions and some work to do on the WRES key indicator ‘relative likelihood of BAME colleagues entering a disciplinary procedure’.
This multi-pronged and impactful project set out to address the experience of staff, and particularly minority groups, when work life is not going so well and something has gone wrong at work.
Northern Care Alliance Group – Greater Manchester Public Sector Race Equality Programme
- Birmingham Community Healthcare FT – Building a Truly Inclusive Organisation
- Leicestershire Partnership Trust – Champions of Race Equality
- North Staffordshire Combined Healthcare Trust – Combined Race Forward
- Portsmouth Hospitals University Trust – Beyond Boundaries: A Black and Minority Ethnic Staff Development Programme
- Rotherham, Doncaster and South Humber FT – Developing, Promoting and Implementing Equality Diversity and Inclusion ‘The RDaSHWay’
- The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals FT – Refocus to Achieve