WINNER: Norfolk and Waveney CCG: Covid-19 Protect
Covid Protect is an innovative, data-informed and digitally enabled, system-wide integrated transformation collaborative, created in emergency response to the pandemic and aimed at protecting those vulnerable to covid-19, targeting inequality, and enabling access to practical help to support safe shielding.
Working under COPI regulations, the CCG accelerated system-wide working towards data integration, establishing a new pathway of care, aimed at supporting nearly 23,000 people at risk from covid-19, including those digitally or socio-economically disadvantaged.
This innovative integrated care pathway exemplifies collaborative, cross-organisational population-based care and is now being developed to address population health and healthcare inequality across Norfolk and Waveney.
Highly commended: North East and North Cumbria ICS and Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals FT: Great North Care Record
- Barnsley Hospital FT: Oxygen Supply Management During Covid-19 Pandemic
- Cheshire and Merseyside Health and Care Partnership: Combined Intelligence for Population Health Action (CIPHA)
- Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership: Digital Innovation to Improve Maternity Stop Smoking Services in Greater Manchester
- Greater Manchester Urgent Primary Care Alliance: Greater Manchester Single UEC Interoperability ICS Platform
- NHS England and NHS Improvement: Covid-19 Digital Staff Passport
- NHSX: Improving Care Home Digital Access to Healthcare Information
- West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care Partnership: Covid-19 Vaccination Programme for Unpaid Carers
The NHS’s ‘greatest generation’
- Currently reading
HSJ Awards 2021: Connecting Services and Information Award