WINNER: MSD, 8 NHS Cancer Alliances and Five National Representative Organisations: The Do It For Yourself Campaign and Supporting the Recovering of Lung Cancer Services From COVID-19
MSD and the wider lung cancer community joined forces to raise the alarm for lung cancer patients during the COVID pandemic and respond to the dramatic drop in cancer referrals manifesting.
Working together, a coalition of eight Cancer Alliances across England and five patient and professional groups, a creative, targeted campaign was developed which supported NHSE national initiatives whilst staying true to the needs of the most vulnerable populations. The ultimate aim was to re-engage the right people to seek help from their GP practice to support a chance at an earlier diagnosis and thus better options and outcome.
- MSD and NHS Northern Cancer Alliance: MSD and Northern Cancer Alliance Partnership Work in Cancer.
- Daiichi Sankyo and NHS Highland Cardiac Unit, Raigmore Hospital: Improving Health Inequalities, Patient Outcomes, Economy and Wellbeing of the Scottish Highlands Through Healthcare Innovation
- Daiichi Sankyo and North Middlesex University Hospital Trust: North Central London Anticoagulation Pathway Prioritisation Nurse-Led Service
- Eli Lilly and Company & Swansea Bay Health Board, supported by Swansea Bay University Diabetes Research Unit: DiabetesClinic@Home Digital Application, Supporting Remote Management of Patients with Diabetes Throughout the Pandemic and Beyond
- Kite, the Gilead Company and NHS England: Partnering with NHS to Improve Service Delivery of CART Products to Lymphoma Patients
- ProcEx Solutions and Guys and St Thomas’ FT, Supported by Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals: Cancer Centre at Guys Hospital: Efficiency, Productivity and Service Improvement
HSJ Partnership Awards winners revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Partnership Awards 2022: Best Pharmaceutical Partnership with the NHS