WINNER: Kyowa Kirin: Addressing Alcohol Misuse through Education and Partnership
There has historically been a paucity of education and support for those working in Alcohol Care Teams. These healthcare professionals work with a group of vulnerable and stigmatised patients and their work is often under recognised.
Kyowa Kirin has worked in partnership with those involved in managing this complex group of patients to develop an educational programme that addresses clinical and non-clinical needs to ensure outcomes for patients are optimised; and support given to those professionals working with them at a time of huge change and pressure whilst also developing a long-term programme that will continue to add value.
- Attigo Coaching and Development, NHS England and NHS Improvement, NHS Leadership Academy, InControl and People with Lived Experience: Leadership for Personalised Care
- Bond Solon, Capita and NHS England and NHS Improvement: Ensuring Safeguarding is Core Business Throughout the NHS
- Patients Know Best: Using Patient Held Records to Teach Students Remote Consultation and Patient Management Practices via Digital Tools
- Psychology for Health Associates & Barts Health Trust (Education Academy): Together Apart: An Educational Evidence-Based Programme to Support Psychological Recovery of Staff Working in the Pandemic
- Redmoor-ELC Partnership and Welsh Government: Transforming Outpatient Care Through Video Group Clinics
- Skills Training UK: Our Proven Approach for NHS Trusts
- WingFactors & Whittington Health Trust: Patient Engagement Programme
HSJ Partnership Awards winners revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Partnership Awards 2022: Best Educational Programme for the NHS