WINNER: Qbtech and AHSN Network: Focus ADHD
Focus ADHD is an AHSN Network National programme supporting NHS mental health trusts and community paediatric services to improve the ADHD assessment offer to children and young people. Before covid, children in the UK waited 18 months to obtain a diagnosis, and delays to support and treatment significantly impact personal development, academic outcomes, and family interaction. Additional mental health problems related to poor management of ADHD include depression, anxiety, sleep and eating disorders, and self-harm. Focus ADHD aims to accelerate the uptake of an objective assessment (QbTest, www.qbtech.com) to supplement the clinical assessment process, leading to a reduction in diagnostic delay.
- South London and Maudsley FT and Kings College London Clinical Informatics Service: VIEWER - Visualisation & Interaction With Electronic Records, A Platform for Population Health Management of Psychosis.
- Certitude, Lambeth Council, South East London CCG, South London and Maudsley FT and Thames Reach: Lambeth Living Well Network Alliance
- Creative Minds: Developing Creative Approaches in our Health Services
- ieso & Dorset HealthCare University FT: Improving Mental Health Provision Through Data Insights
- King’s Health Partners: Mind and Body Programme: Improving the Physical Healthcare of People With Serious Mental Illness Using Technology
- Mosaic Clubhouse & Lambeth Living Well Network Alliance: The Community Stayed Open
- WDH & South West Yorkshire Partnership FT: Systematic Approach to Address the District’s Mental Health
HSJ Partnership Awards winners revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Partnership Awards 2022: Best Mental Health Partnership with the NHS