WINNER: Partnering for the Future: InHealth Group and Northumbria Healthcare FT
InHealth have worked with Northumbria Healthcare Foundation Trust for more than 15 years, helping it deliver the MRI services needed to meet the needs of its local population of more than 500,000. During that time, three new MRI scanners have been installed in the trust’s hospitals and a mobile service introduced.
In 2004, the trust and InHealth worked together to deliver an MRI at North Tyneside Hospital. With many different departments, specialties and teams involved, the first wide-bore scanner in the north east was installed, with InHealth’s radiographers and the trust’s consultant radiologists working together.
- Co-Located Primary Care Service: OnePrimaryCare
- Community based near patient testing for treatment resistant schizophrenia patients: Britannia Pharmaceuticals, HORIBA Medical and Northumberland Tyne and Wear Mental Health Trust
- Life-changing Fertility Care: Oxford Fertility
- NNUH at Home: HomeLink Healthcare and Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals FT
- Nottinghamshire Acute Partnership - Delivering Care Closer To Home: Nottinghamshire Healthcare FT and Priory Healthcare
- Pathology First: SYNLAB UK, Basildon & Thurrock University Hospitals FT and Southend University Hospital FT
- Primary Care Heart Failure Service: Inspira Health, Manchester University FT, Nottingham University Hospitals Trust, The Pennine Acute Hospitals Trust, Royal Cornwall Hospitals Trust, Rushcliffe CCG, Bassett Road Surgery – Bedfordshire, Newquay Health Centre - Cornwall, Medtronic
- ProACT - A Service Re-Design Model for the NHS: Coloplast and Cwm Taf University Health Board, Bladder and Bowel Service
For all enquiries with regards to the Partnership Awards please contact Liam Richardson, head of event content and production, HSJ
HSJ Partnership Award winners announced
- Currently reading
HSJ Partnership Awards 2020: Best Healthcare Provider Partnership with the NHS