WINNER: Executive talent for the healthcare sector: Hunter Healthcare
Attracting the right people for top positions in NHS organisations is always challenging – and probably more so than ever today.
Hunter Healthcare has been helping the NHS source good candidates for predominately board jobs since 2011. It has had a particular focus on diversity with 41 per cent of its candidates placed in jobs last year being women and 17 per cent of them coming from black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds. It has worked on the appointment of three of the handful of BAME chief executives in the NHS and aims to ensure that its shortlists reflect the communities successful candidates will serve.
- The Insight Programme: Building diverse talent pools for NHS non-executive boards: GatenbySanderson
- Assisting the NHS with key projects, challenges and through periods of intense change: Sellick Partnership
- BMJ Careers Recruitment Subscriptions: BMJ and Hull University Teaching Hospitals Trust
- Managed Service: Provision of agency nursing staff to specified wards: TFS Healthcare and East Kent Hospitals University FT
- Reducing high recruitment and agency costs within the NHS: Altrix
For all enquiries with regards to the Partnership Awards please contact Liam Richardson, head of event content and production, HSJ
HSJ Partnership Award winners announced
- Currently reading
HSJ Partnership Awards 2020: Recruitment Services Provider of the Year