WINNER: Portsmouth Hospitals University Trust and Concentric Health: Enhancing Patient Pathways and Accelerating Acute Trust Elective Recovery Through the Introduction of Digital Consenting
Following the awarding of revenue funds to Hampshire and Isle of Wight Integrated Care System to support acute trusts with post-lockdown elective recovery and receipt of an SBRI Healthcare grant with Concentric Health, Portsmouth Hospitals University Trust focused efforts on digitising the consent pathway.
The objective of the project was to deliver a digital consenting solution that would streamline the consent process whilst delivering an enhanced pathway. The solution not only enabled clinicians to digitally complete personalised consent episodes, but also to make patients feel empowered in their care and supported in understanding their treatment.
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board, Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board, Life Sciences Hub Wales, Huma: Digital-First Cardiac Care Using Remote Patient Monitoring
- Bradford Teaching Hospitals Foundation Trust: Empowering Patients Through the SPaRC App
- Chelsea and Westminster Hospital FT, Avegen and Viiv Healthcare: Klick - a Digitally Enabled Nurse-Delivered Service for HIV Positive Patients Attending Outpatient Care
- Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust: Leeds Teaching Hospitals’ Virtual Fracture Clinic – Empowering Patients to Manage Their Treatment Plan and Recovery
- Milton Keynes University Hospital FT and Induction Healthcare Group plc: MyCARE PEP Empowers Patients to Self-manage Their Healthcare Resulting in 50 Per Cent Reduction in DNAs
- Northamptonshire Health FT and West and North Northampton Council: Remote Monitoring Northamptonshire
- South West London ICS, Health Innovation Network and Sweatcoin: 22 million Steps Towards Diabetes Prevention Powered by Sweatcoin, In Collaboration With the Health Innovation Network (South London AHSN)
- University Hospitals of Leicester Trust: Atrial Fibrillation Virtual Ward - The Future of AF Personalised Care
Winners of first HSJ Digital Awards revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Digital Awards 2023: Empowering Patients Through Digital