WINNER: Predicting 999 Ambulance Demand Modelling: KPMG and South Central Ambulance Service FT
Everyone knows that demand for ambulances varies over time – but the details of that variance are not well understood. An analytics project undertaken by KMPG working with South Central Ambulance Service Foundation Trust could help all ambulance services plan better and deploy resources to meet these variations.
Ambulance services need to understand not only how overall demand varies over time but also how the clinical response needed changes. Changing demand for different clinical response groups affects what resources the service needs to have in place. Getting the right CRG to a patient incident can make the difference between life and death by ensuring staff with the right capabilities are used for each call out.
- Home First for Intermediate Care: CF and Lancashire and South Cumbria STP
- Leveraging technology to rapidly identify hospital waiting issues and target validation resource: Source Group and NHS North of England Commissioning Support
- Providing clinicians with instant access to their personal patient outcomes data: PA Consulting and National Clinical Improvement Programme
- Reviewing Cancer Diagnostics: Attain Health Management and Surrey & Sussex Cancer Alliance
- Temporary Agency and Bank Staffing Spend Dashboards: NHS London Procurement Partnership (LPP) a voluntary membership collaborative NHS hub
- Using Predictive Analytics in Community Mental Health Services (MaST): Otsuka Health Solutions (OHS) and Mersey Care FT
For all enquiries with regards to the Partnership Awards please contact Liam Richardson, head of event content and production, HSJ
HSJ Partnership Award winners announced
- Currently reading
HSJ Partnership Awards 2020: Best Healthcare Analytics Project for the NHS