WINNER: Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust: Fewer Incidents and Better Care in Inpatient Mental Health Hospitals
Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust has been working with technology provider Oxehealth for the past five years to develop and deploy a novel patient monitoring platform to improve safety and quality of care in inpatient mental health hospitals.
CWPT’s clinical knowledge and Oxehealth’s technical expertise have complemented each other to create a successful partnership that is delivering improvements across Older Adult, PICU, and Acute mental health settings. The results showed a reduction in patient safety incidents, improved patient and staff experience, and an increase in operational efficiency across all care settings deployed.
- S12 Solutions, Hampshire and Isle of Wight Partnership of CCGs and Hampshire and Isle of Wight STP: Supporting the Crisis Care Pathway through Digital Innovation
- Dr Julian Medical Group: Online Mental Health Platform
- Ingeus and Derby and Derbyshire CCG: Employment Advisors in IAPT (Improving Access to Psychological Therapies)
- Lundbeck, General Practice Alliance, Northamptonshire Healthcare FT and Mental Health Northamptonshire Collaboration: Northampton Integrated Depression Pathway
- Mind in Camden, Likewise, The Advocacy Project, Voice-ability, Camden and Islington FT and Camden Council: Camden Resilience Network
- SilverCloud Health and Northpoint Wellbeing: Bringing Digital Mental Health Support to Young People: Bringing Digital Mental Health Support to Young People
- Togetherall and Chorley, South Ribble and Greater Preston (CSRGP) CCGs: Going Digital: Population Based Mental Health Support for the Communities of Chorley, South Ribble and Greater Preston
- Turning Point: Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Suicide Audit and Prevention Group
HSJ Partnership Awards 2021 winners revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Partnership Awards 2021: Best Mental Health Partnership with the NHS