WINNER: Oxehealth, Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust, Oxford Health FT and South London and Maudsley FT: Improving Safety and Care for Inpatient Mental Health Patients
Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership NHS Trust, Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust, and South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust have partnered with Oxehealth, to deploy a novel, contact-free and vision-based, patient monitoring platform, Oxevision. The aim was to address challenges in patient safety, safety in seclusion, and quality of care (particularly sleep quality) in inpatient mental health hospitals.
Results showed a reduction in patient safety incidents (falls, self-harm, and assaults), a positive impact on the quality of physical health monitoring in seclusion, a significant improvement in patient experience due to less disturbance at night, and improved operational efficiencies.
- CardMedic: Improving Communication Between Frontline Healthcare Staff and Patients
- HCA Healthcare UK: Project Green Hospitals - Collaborating across Healthcare to Deliver Time-Critical Care to the Most Vulnerable and Complex Patients during Covid-19
- Itamar Medical: Safe and Efficient Remote Sleep Apnoea Diagnosis During COVID-19
- Spire Healthcare: A cautionary tale
- Trend Diabetes and Orange Juice Communications: Insulin Safety - Getting It Right
- Yorkshire & Humber AHSN and Calderdale and Huddersfield FT: Placental Growth Factor Testing
HSJ Partnership Awards 2021 winners revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Partnership Awards 2021: Most Effective Contribution to Patient Safety