WINNER: Oxford Health FT: Improving Sleep on Inpatient Mental Health Wards
Nurses in mental health hospitals conduct in-person night-time observations as often as every 15 minutes. These checks significantly disturb patients’ sleep and privacy whilst taking a great deal of staff time.
Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust has partnered with Oxehealth to deploy a novel, contact-free and vision-based, patient monitoring platform, Oxevision. The technology enabled staff to take unintrusive and contactless observations to avoid sleep disturbance and promote mental health recovery. Results showed that patients slept better and felt increased privacy and safety. Observations were also faster, saving staff time.
- Medtronic UK, Manchester University FT and The Northern Care Alliance Group: Triage HF Plus
- 365 Response: Digital Marketplace for Taxi Procurement
- FutureGov and East London Health and Care Partnership: Building a Digital Solution for Managing Personal Protective Equipment in a Pandemic - Establishing Best Practice for COVID and Beyond
- Infinity Health and London North West University Healthcare Trust: Saving 10,000 hours in the Emergency Department
- Patchwork Health: Intensive Treatment Unit Transfer Project
- South London and Maudsley FT: Improving Patient and Staff Safety while in Seclusion Room by Introducing Novel Technology
- The Medication Support Company and Liverpool City Council: Improving Safety and Efficiency Through Remote Medicines Management
HSJ Partnership Awards 2021 winners revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Partnership Awards 2021: HealthTech Partnership of the Year