WINNER: Boehringer-Ingelheim and Oxfordshire CCG: Integrated Multi-Disciplinary Respiratory Team
Through collaborative partnership working, Oxfordshire CCG and Boehringer Ingelheim brought together their collective skills and expertise to improve care and outcomes for respiratory patients in Oxfordshire. Working with local healthcare providers they piloted a multidisciplinary integrated respiratory team. This led to timely, coordinated care closer to home for respiratory patients.
The proactive and preventative approach showed potential to reduce system costs and resulted in improved patient experience and outcomes. This multi-disciplinary healthcare model is potentially replicable in other long-term conditions and across UK healthcare systems and has generated interest nationally.
- Eli Lilly & Company and The Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre: Reducing Chemotherapy Day Case Wait Time for Patients with Soft Tissue Sarcoma - A Nurse Led Approach to Improving SACT
- Gilead Sciences and NHS Partners: Improving Outcomes and Health Inequalities for People Living with HIV
- Novartis and Bionical Solutions: You First Patient support programme
- Pfizer: Partnering with the NHS to Highlight the Importance of Immunisation During Covid-19 Lockdown
- Takeda Service Development Team, Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership Trust and Leicestershire Health Informatics Service: Adult ADHD App
HSJ Partnership Awards 2021 winners revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Partnership Awards 2021: Best Pharmaceutical Partnership with the NHS