WINNER: Proud2bOps and Sherwood Forest Hospitals FT: A Senior Operational Movement: Energising, Connecting and Developing Operational Leaders
With over 500 members from across the country, Proud2bOps is a community of operational managers and leaders, providing idea exchange, and is open to be challenged in thinking and delivery while fostering a safe space of trust, support and respect.
It is an independent network, founded and grown by NHS operational managers who identified a gap in development, support and opportunities for operational leaders to connect and influence as a profession. It works hand in hand with partners from across health and care to share, shape and learn together.
- Acadiant and Mid and South Essex FT: Maternity Direct - A Midwife in Your Pocket
- ADHD 360 and Disrupt: Chrysalis: A New Approach to ADHD Case Management
- Health Education England and bksb: Functional Skills Self-Study Programme
- Infinity Health and London North West University Healthcare Trust: Making Care Coordination Quicker, Easier, and Safer
- Lantum and Greater Manchester Health and Social Care Partnership: Serving Nearly 3 million Patients with One Connected Primary Care Workforce Bank
- Patchwork Health: South Liverpool NHS Treatment Centre’s COVID-19 Hot Clinic
- Thirsty Horses Solutions and Liverpool University Hospitals FT: WorkPAL - Digital Workforce Innovation
- UXC Group, Devon CCG and Devon STP: Evaluation is the Enemy of Innovation - Enabling Rapid Innovation in Primary Care with National Impact
HSJ Partnership Awards 2021 winners revealed
- Currently reading
HSJ Partnership Awards 2021: Workforce Innovation Award