Crispin Dowler is HSJ's senior correspondent. Crispin's focus is on finance and the private sector.
- Tel: 020 3033 2782
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is dissatisfaction with arrangements for commissioning GPs
The regime has so far been difficult to use and unfit for purpose
At least one medical director has already “fallen on their sword” following a visit from one of the Care Quality Commission’s new inspection teams, the chief inspector of hospitals has said.
- CCGs lobby for access to safety incidents data
- OFT chief rejects need for law change on NHS merger controls
- Integration fund is biggest worry for finance directors
- Revealed: the 24 CCGs forecasting deficits in their first year
- UPDATED: Pathology services merger clearance sets 'precedent'
- Trust accidentally circulates details of Ashworth Hospital volunteers
- Monitor suspends FT pipeline over quality assurance concerns