Crispin Dowler is HSJ's senior correspondent. Crispin's focus is on finance and the private sector.
- Tel: 020 3033 2782
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How much, and for how long, can the prices paid to NHS providers be tightened?
The limitations of using the ‘friends and family’ test in emergency care
FINANCE: A clinical commissioning group has secured exemption from a series of national financial rules after discovering a £15.2m hole in its finances for 2013-14, it has told HSJ.
- CCGs struggle to follow the money
- Lamb invites bids from 'integration pioneers'
- Updated: NHS England and Monitor plan major reform of payment by results
- Exclusive: Two hospitals to close in Fylde shake-up
- High cost of fines for long waits revealed
- Queen's speech: Criminal sanctions for misleading NHS providers
- Exclusive: Competition ‘jeopardy’ for icon of integration